The San Juan Island Farmers Market provides booth space for a variety of vendors and organizations: farmers, artists and crafters, producers of ready-to-eat and other processed foods, non-profit organizations, and service providers. The San Juan Island Farmers Market Association Bylaws stipulate the ratio of vendors in each category.
Although artists, crafters, and other guest vendors cannot become members of the San Juan Island Farmers Market Association, they are welcome at the market.
If you are interested in becoming a market vendor, the application forms may be downloaded using the links below. It is also helpful for a prospective vendor to read the Bylaws and the 2017 Participation Agreement (stay tuned for the 2018 updated version).
Email online version to market manager, Elena Porten: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mail printable version to: SJIFMA, PO BOX 1427, Friday Harbor WA. 98250.
1.) 2018 Application, Online Version: 2018 Application, All Vendors – Online Version
2.) 2018 Application, Printable Versions:
- Artisan/Crafter Vendor - Artisan/Crafter Vendor Application Packet
- Community Organization Vendor - Community Organization Application Packet
- Farm Vendor: Farm Vendor Application Packet
- Prepared Food Vendor (ready-to-eat) - Prepared Food Vendor Application Packet
- Processed Food Vendor – Processed Food Vendor Application Packet
- Service Provider Vendor – Service Providers Application Packet