The San Juan Island Farmers Market is your source on Saturdays for beautiful and bountiful island produce, fine crafts, and delicious prepared foods.
Stop by the market for fruits, flowers, herbs, goat cheese, eggs, tomatoes, jams and jellies, baked goods, sushi, sausages, sustainably harvested tuna, shellfish, grass-fed meats, and much more. New this season: mushrooms!
On select days, come to the market to have your bicycle repaired or your hair cut. Relax with a chair massage. Chat with friends. Or simply sit down and listen to music by the market band and guest musicians.
The San Juan Island Farmers Market is located at Brickworks in Friday Harbor, Washington, mid-April through the third week of October. Hours: 10am – 1pm. The winter market is held at the Friday Harbor High School Commons on select Saturdays, November through March, Same hours. See the market calendar for dates.
- Fill your market basket with the freshest local produce, meats, eggs, cheese, and prepared foods.
- Tap your toes the music of the market band and guest musicians
- Enjoy delicious, locally prepared, breakfast or lunch fare.
- Mix and mingle with friends and neighbors; it’s the social event of the week.
- And check out our fine selection of locally made arts and crafts.