The San Juan Island Farmers Market is your source on Saturdays for beautiful and bountiful island produce, fine crafts, and delicious prepared foods.
Stop by the market for fruits, flowers, herbs, goat cheese, eggs, tomatoes, jams and jellies, baked goods, paella, baked goods, sustainably harvested tuna, grilled oysters, grass-fed meats, and much more. Relax with a chair massage. Chat with friends. Or simply sit down and listen to music by the market band and guest musicians.
- Fill your market basket with the freshest local produce, meats, eggs, cheese, and prepared foods.
- Tap your toes the music of the market band and guest musicians
- Enjoy delicious, locally prepared, breakfast or lunch fare.
- Mix and mingle with friends and neighbors; it’s the social event of the week.
- And check out our fine selection of locally made arts and crafts.