Stop by the market for fruits, flowers, herbs, goat cheese, eggs, tomatoes, jams and jellies, baked goods, paella, baked goods, sustainably harvested tuna, grilled oysters, grass-fed meats, and much more. Relax with a chair massage. Chat with friends. Or simply sit down and listen to music by the market band and guest musicians.
- Fill your market basket with the freshest local produce, meats, eggs, cheese, and prepared foods.
- Tap your toes the music of the market band and guest musicians
- Enjoy delicious, locally prepared, breakfast or lunch fare.
- Mix and mingle with friends and neighbors; it’s the social event of the week.
- And check out our fine selection of locally made arts and crafts.